HELP RAISE MONEY FOR THE SAINTS AND AND WIN SOME CASH AT THE SAME TIME!
Since April 2017, St Duthus FC have successfully run a 100 Club for supporters and club members in an effort to raise much needed funds for the club -- and each year, a prize pot totalling £3,000 is paid out to lucky winners over 12 monthly draws. The money raised for the club is used to fund club activities such as travel, referee fees, the purchase of equipment, insurance and pavilion repair costs.
- For a cost of £5 per month (i.e. per draw) or £60 for one year (for 12 draws) you will be allocated one number between 001 and 100.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st , 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The monthly prize pot will total 50% of the monthly income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 30% (max £150), 2nd prize of 15% (max £75) and 3rd prize of 5% (max £25)
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all friends, supporters, volunteers and members of St Duthus Football Club. Anyone aged 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by standing order (preferably annually) via bank transfer, Paypal or annual cheque. One month's notice is required in writing for cancellation.
- Members' numbers will only be entered into a monthly draw if their subscription is paid and up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by the committee on the first Monday of each month.
- Winners' payments will be sent via cheque to the address on your membership application, or via bank transfer, within one week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month's winners will be posted on the club's social media accounts and our website.
- The 100 Club will be run by the Club Committee. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within six months of a winning draw, the winnings will be placed into club funds.