Help raise money for the Saints and and win some cash at the same time!
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the Club bank account and used to fund club activities such as travel, official fees, equipment, insurance and repair costs.
- For a cost of £5 per month (i.e. per draw) or £60 per year (for 12 draws) you will be allocated one number between 001 and 100.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st , 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The monthly prize pot will total 50% of the monthly income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize will be 30% (max £150), 2nd prize of 15% (max £75) and 3rd prize of 5% (max £25) for 11 out of 12 months. The prize for December will be higher with 75% of the monthly income apportioned, with a 1st prize of 50%, 2nd prize of 20% and 3rd prize of 10%.
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all friends, supporters, volunteers and members of St Duthus Football Club. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by standing order (preferably annually) or annual cheque. One month's notice is required in writing for cancellation.
- Members' numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by the committee on the first Monday of each month.
- The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month's winners will be posted on the club's social media accounts and our website.
- The 100 Club will be run by the PTA. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within six months of a winning draw, the winnings will be placed into club funds.
To enter the competition, please download our entry form and post a signed copy to 7 Viewhill Crescent, Tain, IV19 1EX or via email to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact a member of our club committee to register your entry.